Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Dear Universe.....


 Dear Universe, Mother Nature, God, Fate or what ever is running this joint, I would just like to say... YOU - FUCKED - UP! Thank you so much for making me gay (dripping sarcasm), not only did you reduce my chances of finding the right partner from about twenty five percent of the population, to a sliver of about one percent, you also placed me into a category of the most fucked up, mentally unstable, emotionally immature, sexually shallow, untrustworthy, indecisive, passive aggressive, lying, irresponsible group of shitheads that I have ever had to deal with.


 P.S. Don't think I also haven't noticed how you keep almost every rotten dictator alive and healthy well into their old age. So FUCK you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve, I don't know what happened...how don't know what's up, I just hope you're okay. If you want to talk or chat about it (privately), I'm available. Sending you big hugs.

Old Lurker said...

Somebody has been wading in the dating pool, I see?

You're absolutely right, of course. Just ask any straight woman who has ever been on Tinder (or eHarmony, or Match.com, or JDate, ...)

Deedles said...

Um, I'm worried about you, but I'm totally out of my depth here. I don't think my granny hugs are going to help. Maybe strangling a chicken? Better yet, talk to Walter.

Christina said...

Hope you are ok, Steven. Like Deedles I am worried about you talk to anyone you feel comfortable with.
Sending love to you. Hope you feel calmer very soon. X

John Going Gently said...

Right!
Now get a grip! Get a ruddy grip!

You are gay!
Great..... so am I ...
We are so lucky to be able to acknowledge it and have it acknowledged nowadays

And we are part of a hugely fickle, creative, strong, sometimes infuriating group that can enrich lives just as any other community

Chin up

anne marie in philly said...

@old lurker - OMB, YASSSS! the stories I could tell you when I was in the dating pool...

chin up, steven, as john said. there IS someone out there looking for a nice guy like you!

Richard said...

Yes, there are a lot of misfit gay guys but there are also a lot of misfit straight men. There are some good guys out there. It takes a while to find them. Hang in there.

JohnMichael said...

Oh boy...

Cali-Boi said...

If Cher were here, she'd slap you and say "Snap out of it!"

Anonymous said...

I can relate to some of that. Been nice to dudes I'd like to date and they just reject you over and over again. It is upsetting and many times stayed home cleared the pipes myself. But being gay is not easy in this world. The threat of violence against you is EVER PRESENT! Don't get to the point where you blow up cause there is no future in it. Stay Calm and if need be Jack Off! Dennis. All of the above believe there is a better way. Cali-Boi, never mind Cher as she is busy. I need a dude like you to SLAP MY ASS a few times and then let me have it. Thanks for listening.