Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Stick those red candy hearts!

What day is it today? Oh yes it's happy "You are single you loser day"! What? Too bitter? Just kidding, thousands of people will buy gifts for their partner because if they don't... it will be dog house time! I was laughing this morning because the older male radio hosts were warning younger men, that when their girlfriends say they don't really want anything for Valentine's day, IT'S... A... TRAP..! They are just testing the men, over the next few weeks, hundreds of young straight guys won't be having sex out of stupidity.

 Being single on Valentine's day sucks a little, as I said before, typical of me, I usually only notice Valentine's day "when" I'm single. From me to you, if you are single, Happy Valentine's day, I will be your blog Valentine's. There's an old saying, "money can't buy love" but that's not true, that's what lame people with no money say to make themselves feel better. Money will buy you my love, so send me ca$h, the more ca$h you send me, the more I will love you! However NOT that kind of love, the kind that the dirty boy bloggers are thinking about. Well it's not like this isn't a retail cash grab already.

 What am I doing for Valentine's day, you regretfully ask? Well my comedy episode this week should be "Mr Bean ruins Valentine's day". The hospital called this morning and asked me to prep my poor mom for a colonoscopy, so today I will have to run around getting medication and instruct the home regarding this. The stressor is mom no longer understands simple instructions and the medications will make her weak, I fear there could be an accident or she may become ill after, worries and concerns not usually associated with Valentine's day. This is a routine checkup for seniors, there hasn't been any complications, still the thought of something being wrong is a bridge I am not crossing unless I have to.

 I just realized that the drug store will probably have their chocolates on sale since most guys better have their act together by now. Maybe I should give myself a box of chocolates, they do say to love yourself first. Actually when it comes to "me" loving "me", I have noticed how easy I am. ;p




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pssst, hey sexy....will you be my Valentine?
I won't tell anyone. It'll be our dirty little secret.
XOXO. ;-)

Mistress Maddie said...

I have always said if we were what we ate, I'd be quick cheap and easy!!!! But joke aside when it comes to sex, I like to take my good ole time!

And we can be bought. I too have also said, Were all whores, we're just haggling about the price. Which will also be the name of my autobiography!!! Hope all goes well with your mother today.

Now I see you are too a Scorpio?!?!?! What is going on now???? Were both Steven, both Scorpios, both gay, both like sex, both love animals?!?!?!?! And by the sounds may be built the same! Are we twins?!?! Now a send you a hug and big wet kiss for Valentines Day! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—

John Going Gently said...

At least cleaning your mums rectum was useful

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Walter, are you saying that you're dirty? You should know I really admire that in a person. Yes I will be your Valentine.... smooch!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Maddie, lol you are what you eat, I like fruits and nuts, explains a lot. Me too Maddie, sex should be a fun evening, not twenty minutes. I think that would make you the evil twin hahaha, don't feel picked on, I say it as meaning, I wish that "I" was the evil twin! Oowe, thanks for the kiss and hug!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

John, very practical way of thinking lol. We are going to have to put it off but to be honest I am staying away from the cleaning part!

Anonymous said...

I'll be your Valentine too. I hope you like to work every inch of the bed. Shall I wire ten grand to your account?

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Sadly I am broke and have no ca$h to send.

Old Lurker said...

You should not tease us about being our blog-valentines. It just gets our hopes up.

I hope the colonoscopy is uneventful.

Here's hoping that next year you will be obligated to buy chocolates and flowers before they go on sale.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Rjjs, hello Mr tall and handsome, and don't worry, none of us look like we did in the nineties! Sure be my Valentine's, I'm just like honey, I can spread myself around. Ten grand, oh heck yes you can lol.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Aww Michael, I already luv you buddy, there is no charge. Happy Valentine's day!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

My sweet Lurker, happy Valentine's day!

Actually I made my sister laugh this evening, I told her about buying myself chocolates since they should be on sale. They were not, so I told her I looked at the price and decided as a date I wasn't worth it! Lol

Ur-spo said...

I would be honored to be your Valentine, that day and every day.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Dr Spo, just give me chocolates and you don't have to use grindr to find me.

Ur-spo said...

You sweet talker you

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Dr Spo, yes, that's why I want chocolates!