Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Twelve Drummers Drumming!

On the twelfth day of Christmas........ I actually had to google search this, I forgot what was given on the twelfth day. Twelve Drummers, Drumming, so odd in our culture now to think that this used to be the end of the holiday season. Most people want to pack up and move on from Christmas within a day or two after, myself included, Christmas is a little sad now that most of my family is gone. ............................................ I heard that there is no boxing day in the United States, is this true? Do you just go 25,Christmas then 26, regular day? I have only been boxing day shopping once in my life and that was last year, I didn't find the deals that great so I don't plan to ever do that again. ........................................... Thanks to Will and Laurent for helping me out with a little Christmas math problem, I was wondering how they got the twelve days of Christmas from December 25 to January 6, turns out the sixth is not counted as one of the days of Christmas, unless you cross over to France but that's another story. I can't link to their sites, sorry gentlemen my smart phone has a not that smart user! .......................................... Gold, frankincense and myrrh. Tomorrow is the Epiphany, marking the time when the three wise men came bringing gifts. Just the gold please, going forward if anyone wants to bring me gifts I'll take the gold. Enquiring minds need to know, frankincense and myrrh are dried tree sap (googled it) that is burned for the scent, so I am sticking to the gold only request please. .............................................. There I made it, the twelve days, I posted each day, not anything ground breaking but that's nothing new on this blog, lol. Going to try to make my cranberry oatmeal cookies tonight as a tip of the hat to the twelfth day. Now if I could just get my car back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recipe please. I know someone who'll be interested.
JP

Willym said...

Always glad to help on things mathematical.....

larrymuffin said...

Here are our site address: larrymuffinathome.wordpress.com

willyheorwonthe.wordpress.com

Sooo-this-is-me said...

JP, I will get it to you.

Will + information= thanks a million.

Laurent, I can't get the phone to copy the addresses and place them in my posts. However people can go to my blog roll, even better I cheat and go to Dr. Spo's blog roll, everyone is there lol.

Ur-spo said...

I charge reasonable attorney fees for the use of my roll.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

When you posted that you know how many times people come to your blog, I thought I had better come clean about using your blog roll, otherwise it might look like I'm obsessed with you, lol. Can we say restraining order! Hey just be proud Michael, your blog is the happening spot. Mine is when they hit the wrong key. Lol.