Sunday, October 20, 2019

Aaaah! He's naked! O.O


 My adventures going to a nude Halloween party. Well of course it wouldn't be a blog post by me unless something bizarre happened. First the machine for the parking garage was broken so I had to find alternative parking, then every time I tried to buzz in, the intercom would die before I could hear the room number. Finally I got in and made my way up. When I entered... I was so so shocked! There were guys there with not a stitch of clothing on!!! WTF!!!

 Meh, it wasn't that awkward, mostly because everyone else is nude as well. I used to swim daily and then shower after. There would be fellow swimmers plus two floor hockey teams so it's common for men to be nude in a setting together.

 I have often heard that nudists are a very friendly down to earth group. In this case that is absolutely true. I wasn't the only first timer there either. There were two other guys, plus two guys coming for their second time. Everyone makes you feel welcomed. I'm not sure how to put this... but they are those type of guys that within minutes, you feel that you have already known them for a long time and you want to know more about them. They are all about, conversation, joking, laughing and just being friends in a group setting. They also think that by being nude, it levels the field, there is no where to hide your flaws. Well unless you are the 6'4 soldier that showed up, I couldn't find any flaws... no matter how many times I checked him over.

 They were all ages and it was interesting how everyone mingled, they don't sort themselves out into age groups like most of gay society. There were some really hot guys there, I mean reeeeally hot. I was thinking to myself as they arrived, "OH MY GAWD... I'M GOING TO GET TO SEE THAT GUY NAKED"! AAAAAAH! :D

 One guy walked in, so cute and I suddenly realized, "uh oh, I know him from somewhere". He's a young farmer, very handsome in a masculine way, lives about an hour++ from me, he also has a family, I'm not sure if they separated, I just pretended not to know him. Everyone thought he was straight but he said no that he is bisexual. He certainly was a flame to many of the gay moths.

 We had pizza, drinks and watched scary movies. A lot of conversation, a lot of connecting with each other. I wish that I had joined this group years ago, it was so easy, I always have to see everything as a mountain and never try entering a situation, I need to learn to "try" and then move on if it doesn't work out.

 Many of the guys were in the pride parade, I wouldn't have been alone if I had moved my butt sooner, I would have had friends there. Anyway I'm here now. I will definitely keep going to these events.

 An hour or so into the party, everyone realized that none of the straight male members had come that night. This changed the dynamics of what people are comfortable with and very much changed the direction of the party, thus I'm going to have to end your journey with me to the party here. ;D

32 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

YAY! I'm happy for you! This could be a whole new beginning!

Mistress Maddie said...

Im so glad to hear that this went well, and yes you should have done this years ago. Now you understand why I like to go to the Woods Campground. When everybody is naked it does level the playing field. I too have been to a couple of nudist parties of some friends I know. They are great. Their nude Halloween party was very fun one year with masks only. It was interesting trying to figure out who people were by their , huh, jewels. And most people think this is a sexual thing and it' isn't. If I want naked and other things, then I head to the Philadelphia Jacks!!!!!

Jimmy said...

Two Firsts in one month. Wow! Keep it up.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Debra, I am planning it to be a new,beginning.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Ummm, Maddie this wasn't just a nude Halloween party, it changed when they realized the straight guys stayed home.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Jimmy, well... you see... I ummm.... have been up to a lot of stuff in the last week and a half, so two is not the correct number. I just didn't have time to blog about it all. Plus my internet still sucks at the farm.

Mistress Maddie said...

I see. Hey, whom would I be to preach on an orgy. Not I! A good sex party can be great fun.

anne marie in philly said...

OMB! WOO HOO! everybody had a good time! when is the next gathering?

Bob said...

Eating pizza with a nekkid hot farmer?

Yeah, that's all i got out of it,I'm shallow like that,

Still, glad you went and had a good time.

John Going Gently said...

Bloody hell

John Going Gently said...

Is this a real story?

Dave R said...

Interesting. I've been to parties where the bartender is naked, but not the guests, at least not all of the guests.

Old Lurker said...

You buried the lede. What was your costume?

It is good that you are finally finding some community. I worried about you being so isolated. Hopefully you can hang around some of these guys with your clothes on too.

As for the gay farmer: see? I told you so. There are other gay men even in rural areas.

I will repeat what I wrote in the last entry: when you play, play safe. When closeted or semi-closeted guys finally let their inhibitions go they can go a little man-crazy, and then bad things can happen. Don't let your little head override your big head without consulting you first. (And that is the last I will nag you about that, at least for a while.)

Ur-spo said...

Marvelous party! I am glad you went and had a good time !

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Maddie, now I didn't say orgy... but then again, I didn't deni it either. ;)

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Anne Marie, about once a month... want to come? :D

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Bob, that's ok, actually that's what I got out of it also! Lol

Sooo-this-is-me said...

John, see what happens when you're not around! ;)

Sooo-this-is-me said...

John, yes absolutely, I'm not joking. I didn't think it would turn out like this but it's true.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Dave, now that I wouldn't enjoy, I would only be comfortable if everyone was nude.

Cali-Boi said...

Wait, where was my invite to this? I would have been your date.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Lurker, I bought one of those masks to cover the eyes and a colonial hat, but I hate dressing up, lucky for me so do the other guys, after twenty minutes everyone took off their costumes.

It's ok Lurky to lecture, one thing I liked was there seemed to be unspoken rules about what we did or didn't do. It made me feel more comfortable than if it was a free for all.
I know there are gay farmers, I know some but unfortunately Lurky they can be an hour or two hours from me.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Dr Spo, hmmm somehow marvelous probably isn't a word I would use here myself!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Cali-Boi I felt you would show up on the comments lol! I was thinking at the party that this is more like something you would post on your blog! Lol

Old Lurker said...

I wish you had introduced yourself to the young farmer instead of pretending not to know him.

Some of the farmers are an hour or two from you, but there may be others who are closer, or there may be some who are willing to move, or you might fall for somebody and become their farmwife.

You still need to blog to us about all the other gay things you did this week. Don't forget!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Yes Lurky I will fill you in, just I don't have time and the internet still doesn't work all the time, actually most times not. Farmers are a very very small percentage of the population, even smaller is the number of gay single farmers in my age bracket.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

This sounds like a ton of fun. I’ve never been to a clothing optional beach but did go to some place in Florida (sawdust?) where some areas were and people were absolutely cool.
The farmer tidbit was surprising. So he’s Bi? I would have said hello, just for shit and giggles.
Glad you went! I think it’s always a good sign to widen our horizons (and meet new people with a shared interest).

XoXo

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Sixpence, yes I said hello to the farmer and we talked about farming and other things, he is a really cool person. I just didn't admit that I recognized him, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, I wanted him to feel at ease there. He kept looking over at me so I suspected he recognized me from somewhere. I was a director in some farm clubs and worked at some of the events, so people often recognize me when I am out.

Jimmy said...

Did the farmer talk about plowing? We want details. :)

Michael said...

Good for you in stepping out like you did! I am just catching up on your posts as I have been busy. You have certainly had an interesting couple of days!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Jimmy, no plowing but he received a lot of jokes about being alone with his sheep! :D

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Michael, sorry buddy, I meant to warn you first.