Monday, October 1, 2018

Now About The Roofers. ;)


Before everything went ass over apple cart, if you recall I was having my roof done. That Saturday morning a young guy pulls in, friendly type about thirty maybe younger, a fellow ginger with the short styled hair and a modern neatly kept beard, like many young men have now, he was more of a cub type, husky but in good shape. A second truck pulled in and it was the really hot guy, (yesss ;-) with him was another young guy about twenty three or so, a very ordinary looking guy, a lot more lean than the other two but I still wondered what he would look like naked, I know most of you do it to, don't judge me (lol). There was a different type of guy for me to choose from!

 The weekend before had been insanely hot with really high humidity. I didn't want them to have to suffer through something like that but I was hoping for sunshine and shirts off weather! Unfortunately no... mother nature you b... female dog! It was cold, really cold and as the day went on there was no sun. Not only were the guys wearing shirts, they pulled on their hoodies because a cold wind came up and was chilling them. Seeing my men all bundled up in baggy clothes, I pointed towards the sky grumbling, "ok now you're just being mean".

 They were half finished by the end of the day and would return Sunday morning. That night the temperature went below freezing. The next morning was sunny at least with no breeze, it was still cool enough out but suddenly something wonderful happened. The sunshine heated up the shingles and hour by hour the men began to strip down. I could see how well they fit in their t-shirts, even the lean guy, his job made him well muscled. Then it happened, the hot guy crossed his arms and peeled of his shirt! Oh boy, it was everything in my daydreams, plus he was sweaty in a sexy way. The other guys never did take their shirts off but I drooled all day over the hot guy. To top it off, as the day was ending, I watched him use the garden hose as a shower to cool off, our water gets extremely cold fast and it was funny to hear him yell when it was too much, then he tried to spray the younger guy. I was hoping for a water fight in their underwear but it didn't happen. There were moments when he was working right outside a window and I thought about snapping a picture for the blog but I felt that would be so wrong.

 I'm still mad at mother nature, the next couple of weekends were back to unusually hot and sunny, hot enough that the other two probably would have gone shirtless, maybe they would even have to wear shorts, mmmm think about that, three young men shirtless, in shorts while wearing work boots and a tool belt.

9 comments:

Old Lurker said...

Totally judging you now. Those well-built young men were stripping down for their own comfort, not to be judged by the male gaze. You would never catch Deedles ogling roofers and wondering what they looked like naked.

Is your roof better, at least?

Scott said...

Sounds like your imagination was running wild with thoughts. Mine would have been that’s for sure.

Deedles said...

Steven, Old Lurker is right! You would never catch me ogling roofers etc... because I'm too discreet and demur to actually stare and drool openly! I also look at nekkid men and wonder what they'd look like with clothes on. Not too many clothes, just enough to spark the imagination. You believe me don't you, Stevie Weevie? Anne Marie is going to be so pleased! She's been waiting with bated breath for the roofer story!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yes, please! The discreet charm of the working man.... The tool belts thought was a nice touch. ^_^

anne marie in philly said...

oh baby! I don't care, I ogle and I drool and I dream...this post got me hot n bothered, so excuse me whilst I take some private time to...

Richard said...

Sounds like a hot scene.

Michael said...

I am with Richard on this. It sounds like a scene from a really hot movie!

Mike said...

I think I saw the roofing movie, Steve, on a certain website.

I would have taken them a hot or cold beverage, depending on the day and weather, and asked if I could take a photo for my insta. No guy with a modern, well-trimmed beard would have turned that down. Thye'd have asked for copies.

Old Lurker said...

Alternatively, you could have taken them a hot or cold beverage, and then "accidentally" spilled said beverage on the hot roofer's trousers. "Oh look what I did!" you might have exclaimed. "Let me run that through the washing machine for you."