Saturday, December 2, 2017

I'm not staff! I'm not staff!

I am not staff, I am not staff, I am not staff, I am not staff! Then why is it that I am about to drive 30 minutes to a store to buy cat food? I can't help it, the youngest is controlling me by using her super powers of cuteness. There is no resistance, she rolls over upside down onto my feet, then makes this adorably little sound, "me-ewe, me-ewe" which clearly means, "I love you daddy", and probably also go buy me cat food but not the cheap stuff.

8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Your staff lambchops, I hate to tell you. Dogs are the same but not quite as perfected as the cats.......

John Going Gently said...

I hope you are talking about a cat

Old Lurker said...

Are you getting paid? If not then you are not staff. At best you are a servant. At worst, a slave.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Mistress Hot Stuff, I like to say the cats are my staff, lately I feel that they have unionized!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

John, no dirty kitty jokes are allowed on a gay blog. Yes they are real cats, what were you thinking, on second thought don't answer that!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Mr Lurker, I'm not getting paid but we work on a barter system. I give them kibble and snuggles, they look cute and kill all the squeaky things.

Ur-spo said...

It reminds me of the line in "Moonstruck"

"Do you love him Loretta?"
"No"
"Good. When you love them they drive you crazy. Because they know they can"

Sooo-this-is-me said...

That is a great line, it has been years since I watched that movie so I don't remember it but so true.