Sunday, March 19, 2017

Dating Site Mysteries Revealed

Like a light bulb coming on, "click" I suddenly understand the point of dating sites. My confusing was in how I was using them, I did understand that I most likely would not meet Mr Right but I thought maybe I would at least make some contacts, a little gay networking I think some would call it. However I now finally realized that the guys on those sites are not the members of the community that I want to meet, they are the members that I "DON'T" want to meet. They have been compiled by the secret good gay people as a warning to others. By learning who these men are and avoiding them, you will no longer feel the need to shower with bleach after chatting with them or get the urge to buy a hazmat suit in case you meet one. In what world did sending a picture of your member or opening a greeting with the word "horny" become a way to start any kind of relationship. I probably should have clued in sooner when these guys keep listing in the hobbies and interests sections, things like, smelling sweaty feet, wearing women's underwear but mostly having someone pee on them. I'm going to be single forever lol.

6 comments:

Walter said...

If your blog post was on Facebook, I'd give it a big thumbs up! In the reply box I'd write: Thanks! Now it all makes sense to me too. Thank you for the insight. ;-)

Stephen said...

LOL, I might can hook you up with a hazmat suit if you really need one. Dating sites are full of crazy people. But,remember, sometimes the weeds outnumber the flowers, you just have to pull the weeds until the rose can grow.

Anonymous said...

I like what Stephen said! Pulling weeds. Well put. I am myself amazed at what people put out there on the sites. I was looking on Scruff the other day and I thought....I will be single forever. Thanks for the post.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Walter, FB is evil, lol so you will never see me on there! Plus I don't want to connect blog life with real life, glad you enjoyed the post.

Stephen, I fear all the flowers have been picked, just ragweed and thistles left, oh yes and plenty of crazy people too.

MC54, well your first clue should have been a site called "Scruff" lol. Actually just kidding, those ruggedly handsome guys are hot. The problem is the gay community takes everything to extreme, so if you like guys with a little hair, next thing you know you are swamped with men who look like Bigfoot or a gorilla!

Ur-spo said...

There will be others.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I have to believe that you are right.