Saturday, April 25, 2020
How Worried are You?
Just wondering how people are feeling these days, anxiety, stress levels? Regarding this dumb ass plague, how worried are you about getting sick? About dying from this disease?
1) Not that worried, I might get sick but I feel that I will be fine.
2) Not that worried about myself, I will be fine but I'm worried about certain people close to me.
3) Concerned and cautious but feel that as long as I follow health officials advice I will be okay.
4) Worried, the numbers make me uneasy, I would not want to get this. I feel some threat from it. I don't focus on it all the time but the virus is always at the back of my mind.
5) Really scared, I feel I could die if I get it. I just want to hide out until a vaccine is found. I'm under a lot of stress over the virus, it's always on my mind. I get emotional at times because of it.
What are you thinking? How are you feeling? All answers and opinions are correct. You can just choose a number if you want or make a comment. As for myself, I think that I bounce between 4 and 5, I would also add in the emotions of anger, disbelief and loneliness.