Monday, December 9, 2019

A Note to Steve.


 I'm awake early, I'm not supposed to be up yet but my body is saying get up. That's a strange thing that often happens when I am over tired, instead of sleeping like a baby, I'm awake early. This will give me time to google parts for my dryer, the belt broke so I have no way to dry my clothes, grrrr! It's supposed to rain for the next two days, I guess that will wash away early Christmas spirit. I am just not feeling Christmas, it's not that I'm depressed or "bah humbug" hate Christmas, no it's nothing like that, honestly I can't believe that the calendar has swung around to that time of year again! I just don't believe that it's in two weeks!

 Yesterday I received a little note online from someone who was at the party Saturday but had to leave early. I was actually a little sad that he had to leave, I like talking to him and hope to become friends with him. I was a little surprised by the note, we have been getting along and I do like this man but I didn't perceive anything out of the ordinary from him. Well... okay I have to confess... I have had sex with this guy about two weeks ago but that doesn't always mean anything in gay culture, (oddly enough).  The note said that while he was around me at the party, he wanted to hold me, kiss me, cuddle me but he didn't know if that would be okay. I had to read it twice, yup it says what I think it says. That makes a person feel good inside, to be desired by someone, to be noticed by someone.

 I sent the man a message back thanking him. Then I explained to him that I am a very properly raised alter boy and that it's never okay for him to try and make a move on me. I also explained that he needs permission to touch me from all my blog friends first! Well... that's not exactly what I said. I told him that I find him attractive, that I feel a chemistry between us and I said going forward... it's perfectly okay for him to try and cuddle me. :D

10 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

YAYZ! WOO HOO! CUDDLE TIME! GO STEVEN GO!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

That's awesome.
It does feel good to be wanted, though. I'm with you in that one.
So go ahead and see more of this man! You already know you are... compatible, so yay you indeed!

XOXO

HuntleyBiGuy said...

OMG! That’s awesome! I had those very same feelings the first time I met a certain guy. And we were in a very public place. But I did get a hug before we parted. And that led to so many good times.

Jimmy said...

I'm so happy for you. Are you taking him to the office christmas party?

Bob said...

To paraphrase The Rocky Horror Picture Show ...
♫ ♪ Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a him ... You wanna get di-i-i-i-rty ♪ ♫

Deedles said...

Personally, I find kissing, holding and cuddling far more satisfying than sex. Not that I'm not satisfied in that department, but all the other stuff feels more intimate to me. If I don't have intimacy I may as well be masturbating. That's just me. Now let's all join in with Bob on the chorus!

John Going Gently said...

Boyfriend material?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, go for it!

Old Lurker said...

I don't have a dryer either so I just hang up my laundry to dry indoors. It takes longer to dry (especially in the winter) but it works well enough.

As for sleep: don't try to wake up. Stay awake for half an hour and you might be able to sleep again.

"altar" boy, dear, not "alter boy".

Does he need permission from ALL your blog friends? It looks like he has permission from an overwhelming majority so far, but you should be concerned about vetoes.

JP said...

You have my permission.
JP