Friday, February 24, 2017

Super Size Me, Not!

If only everyone else found me as funny as I find myself funny, the world would be a happier place. I found myself in the local drug store picking up a prescription and while I was waiting decided to look around and get a few odds and ends. I saw something that started to make me laugh. There was a sale on for Magnum condoms XL, a really good sale at that, the thought came into my head that I should buy a couple of boxes just for the fun of standing in line holding some boxes of extra large size condoms, maybe even say out loud to someone "these are the really big ones right"? Add to that, maybe pick up some of the more bizarre types of lube or the biggest bottle on the shelf. What I would do with them when I got home I am not sure, I guess I would have really large size water balloons. ............................................. I was feeling sorry for the women in the area because obviously if they are having a sale on these, it's because they are not selling, which of course means the men in the area have no use for extra large condoms, so..... Turns out I read later on, that these are actually a good seller. It seems that many men had my idea and buy them as a form of bragging, also it seems that it's a marketing ploy, apparently the XL condom is not that much bigger than the usual kind and many men prefer to use Magnums instead. Anyway the only pleasure I got out of them was a snicker or two.

8 comments:

Walter said...

Very funny, and a good prank indeed. It brings to mind a certain Golden Girls episode that kept me laughing most of the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpNS8jYniLY

Stephen said...


There really not that much bigger, is right. Maybe a inch or so, and a little in circumference which makes for a better experience and a whole better fit, in my opinion. If you're buying the slim extra snug ones, you'll notice a difference. Never try to squeeze anything into something a size too small, especially your "Johnson".

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Walter, my phone won't allow me to get that clip so I will check it out later.

Stephen, what are you trying to passively say here lol, it's not like you to brag! I totally understand on the squeezing the life out of Mr. happy, sometimes I think it's like trying to be sexual with a mouse trap clamped over "it".

Ur-spo said...

I think you got your money's worth.
And it made an amusing post.

larrymuffin said...

I heard that the men in your neck of the woods are well favoured it's in the Bible Ezekiel 16:26.
No wonder they have XL on sale.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Dr Spo, glad someone else found it amusing.

Laurent, that passage always makes me laugh, proof that men have had size issues for thousands of years! I always say if I could only invent a pill that would add 2 or 3 inches, I would be the richest man in the world.

Anonymous said...

You should have asked if they had anything bigger!
JP

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Hahaha, JP you made me laugh out loud! I did miss the opportunity in my post to say how us measuring in centimeters is a great benefit to the ego.