Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Tran, Trans, Tranny Trouble.

The story of how trans trouble with a guy ended up costing me money. Yes people I have trans trouble, as in the transmission of my car kicked the bucket (lol got you) and the guy is my mechanic who will replace it. At this point I should probably point out that I would never call someone a tranny etc, sounds rude and makes them sound like an object instead of a person who happens to be transgender. ............................................. With a little over a week until Christmas, I really appreciate this curve ball that life just tossed me. Could have been worse, I was not far from home so my old girl was able to crawl back before giving up the ghost. This is the first time I have ever had trouble in almost ten years so I can't complain too much. All I have to do is watch the news for five minutes to grasp that this is not the end of the world. The only thing is out in the country not having a car is annoying beyond belief. I will have to rent one and I can't believe the user hostile attitude of the rental companies. Their motto should be "we are here to gouge you" or "we are here to serve us" or "bend over, we hope you're a bottom". I should at least expect dinner when I am about to be that badly screwed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that last line!
Jean-Paul

Ur-spo said...

I thought this as going to be about dating a trans-person.

Sooo-this-is-me said...


JEAN PAUL, glad it gave you a smile, but I'm not smiling lol.

Aha! See got you Dr Spo, things are not always what they seem...... plus I'm a bit of a smart a$$ so you have to watch that. ;)