Thursday, April 9, 2015

Aww, an aww moment.

I don't always want to get stuck on the negative side of how gay people are treated. It can be an effort, bad news, like the squeaky wheel, gets more attention. .......................... I love those "aww" moments, where something positive sneaks up on you and you are stunned in a good way. Like the laundry detergent commercial that shows a gay couple playfully picking at each other. It happened to me the other night while watching Flash. The handsome police chief was hurt in hospital and his fiance came to see him. That's right, his "husband" to be. I was thinking, aww so cool for the writers to just slip us in there. Made me all happy inside lol. The best part, the issue was the guy's injuries and not his relationship. So "aww" to finally see our relationships on the small screen, everywhere, just like in reality.

No comments: