Wednesday, October 21, 2015

In Love with the Septic Guy.

Is it wrong that I'm in love with our septic system guy? Lol, it started last year, living out in the country we have no city sewage system, so people have to have their own tank which gets pumped out. Now normally I hate calling these guys, usually what happens is some guy shows up who is unshaven, adverse to bathing and hasn't washed his clothes since spring, resulting in more oil on his pants than in all of Texas. Conversation consists of grunts, uh huh and then silence. Sometimes there is a beat up cigarette hanging off his lips as well. I think you people probably get the idea now. ............................................ Last year however a new company started to operate in our area, when the truck showed up, I went to meet the driver, I was momentarily stunned by the GQ model that stepped out of the vehicle. Tall, handsome, with hazel blue eyes that penetrate, sandy blond hair and a natural tan. He was neatly dressed in clean work clothes but also added a little style to them as well. Instantly he connected with me as a person should do with a customer. Bright, funny, intelligent and really easy to talk to. I even teased him about his career choice. He just laughed it off. I think he is young, about twenty four so I don't imagine he will do this forever but I'm sure many people are pleasantly surprised when he shows up. .............................................. Is it wrong I wonder what my septic guy looks like in the shower, at night, running water, soap lathering up to wash away a days work. I can just imagine how crushed I will be if one day I call and some slob shows up again, lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he doesn't smell septic you should probably ask him out on a date?
JP

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Nope, no bad smell off the guy but no gay vibe either. I suck at dating anyway, oh... wait a minute, that could sound dirty. I will just let him star in my dreams.

Ur-spo said...

I suppose you can offer him to tidy up at your place before he departs. It is a simple offer and he will say yes please or no thank you.

larrymuffin said...

I second Spo's idea you could offer to wash his back and make hot cocoa with the cold weather coming on.