Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Saw That!

Sometimes at work I happen to exchange glances back and forth with this cute guy, I am not sure if he is gay, I get that vibe from him but I seem to be off lately so I could be wrong. He is much shorter than me, has sort of a Jason Priestley look to him only blonder and less pretty boy. Seems like every time I go to steal a glance at him, I catch him staring at me. Today however I saw him checking me out. I was washing my hands and he came into the washroom. He didn't realize that the mirror would reflect his image even though he couldn't really see the mirror. When he walked in he did a double take and looked me over or more like up and down. There were other guys in there and he didn't notice them. Maybe it's nothing, maybe I look like someone he knows but still it felt good to get checked out.

2 comments:

Willym said...

Well now we await reports......

larrymuffin said...

Yeah so what happens next? Will he bring you coffee?