Saturday, August 15, 2020

My Rockin Ass!


 I used to have a rockin ass, it was one of my best features. Boyfriends use to love giving it a slap. Then I turned 50 and it was all down hill from there. It's still not bad but (butt) it's nothing like before. I inherited it from my dad, many times I caught a glimpse of dad butt and he had major hot butt! My dad was a very handsome man, I'm not sure what happened to me... lol.

 I wanted to try and get back a little booty, so I bought a bike Wednesday.
 Also I'm embarrassingly out of shape. I rode it around for about twenty minutes and nearly had to lie down after. Okay not that bad but still I was breathing heavy and not in an erotic way. I used to bike all the time. Then once I got into my thirties that went away. I haven't been on a bike in at least ten years.. but probably more. I was quite wobbly the first night but it's getting better.

 It took me a few days to get one actually. Due to covid, everyone is bored and went out and bought a bike. Most places only had women's bikes. I went to a bike shop but the bikes ranged in price from $1100 to $2100. I was thinking about what if I don't want to use it after a few rides. I tried a few stores but all were sold out. Finally one store received a shipment of these mountain bikes in. On sale only $120, that's a good deal. It's not fancy but it will do the job. If I start riding again, I can always get a better made bike, this way if I get lazy, I'm not out by much.

The only negative thing, is now that I'm older, I feel the seat should at least buy me dinner some days with the way it invades me!

 August 15, how is this possible??? Summer is almost over for us and that's depressing. September is on the way and they are predicting covid will surge back because of the kids going back to school. I can't take another lockdown, I'm going to snap. I'm not sure what to do. I'm safe here on the farm but it's lonely. If I'm in an apartment and can't leave the building, that's like being locked up and it becomes a different lonely. Crazy days ahead. There... I did it, I wrote something, I will leave the heavier stuff for later.

17 comments:

Old Lurker said...

See? You wrote something. That's not so bad.

Keep riding! You will build up that cardiovascular strength in a few weeks. If the seat is giving you problems then maybe it can be adjusted or maybe you can get a cushy gel cover for it.

I hope you have stocked up your freezer again? Did you get your housing papers sorted out so that you will be able to get back home if there is another lockdown?

Jimmy said...

LOL! Once you've tightened up those cheeks,the seat won't be so invasive. But then perhaps you'll miss the sensation. :) Great post!!

krayolakris said...

Inspiring!

Dave R said...

Cycling is great! You legs are the engines of your body, use them. And I hate to tell you, but that's a pretty cushy saddle (seat). Mine is 3 inches wide and nine inches long... my saddle, I'm talking about the saddle on my bike.

Bob said...

Good on you. I think we all need something to get us out of the house and in a way that allows us to social distance.

anne marie in philly said...

nice bike! start slow and work your way up.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You'll have Buns of Steel again in no time!

RJ said...

Cycling is a good start. Squats will also help firm up your glutes.

Jeremy Ryan said...

The title lured me in. I am a sucker and lover of the ass but only on men. So while I thought I was going to see some eye candy instead I got something interesting to read. Buying a bike at $120 is a great deal and more of something that I would look to spend. They say you get what you pay for and I'm sure that there is probably a seat cover/cushion you could add that would help you until you built up a tolerance. Riding like walking is healthy but getting up the motivation to do either when your alone takes something special. I've had the motivation once or twice. I am still on lock down, due to being in more than one high risk group. My hope is that sometime next year that I will be able to resume a much more normal life. It would be a great Christmas present if I could do it sooner but safely.

Best wishes for staying occupied, healthy and working on your buns!

Ur-spo said...

Today I made the vow to call the personal trainer to admit I have not worked out in 6 months I look awful. Everything needs work.
I too once had a good butt. I hope it is not too late to repair somethings.

Michael said...

Good to hear from you Steven. That bike looks great! Get some riding in before it gets to cold and the snow starts! Yes it is hard to believe that summer is in its final stages.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh a bike is cool! And you'll exercise.
I can imagine that everybody went out and bought a bike when the pandemic started. It's great exercise and it can take you places, natch.
Glad you're writing again, btw.
And now I'm thinking about your butt.

XOXO

HuntleyBiGuy said...

I love bike riding. I’ve got a fairly expensive bike sitting in my basement for the last couple of years. I think it’s time to take it in for a check up and start riding again. I desperately need the exercise. Glad to hear your getting some cardio. Oh and we need pics of the booty 😉

Bathwater said...

That is a great idea. I love cycling. I started out with a bike like yours and then upgraded a year later. I am actually thinking about upgrading again next year. I use my old bike downstairs on a $70 stand it has worked out really well.

Deedles said...

I'm sure a rockin' ass will complement those chicken legs nicely.

JM said...

My partner bought a bike. It seems to be the thing right now.

JM said...

I don't know what happened to my comment.