Thursday, May 17, 2018

Some Really Cool People.


 I've had the pleasure of meeting some really cool people, like me they are seeking a community, like me they are making their way through life the best way they can, like me they make mistakes, like me they are looking for happy moments, funny moments. Where can you find these people you ask, well you're reading this post right now. Yes it's you, I think you're cool or is that kool, actually I think now it's kewl, I'm very hip to these things, do they even say hip anymore? To be honest any time one of my older friends says the word hip, they are usually talking about replacement surgery.

 Yesterday I let my vast fan base (about nine people lol) meet me beyond just my words, it was actually fun to do. I received messages that I would increase my followers with more pictures. I am however a private person and it was never my intention to create a blog about my life and invite everyone to come and share it. This is a place where I think out loud and people can add in their thoughts. I feel it gives me more of a connection with people and I like that, it's what I prefer regarding my blog.

 I am also cautious because of an incident that happened years ago when I first started blogging, someone managed to find me using search engines, they tracked down my address and phone number, nothing makes you break out into a cold sweat faster than when that happens, especially when I was still in the closet at the time. Everything worked out ok, he was just really lonely, married and confused.

 I wasn't able to post photos for years, suddenly I can now. I will probably put some in but I'm not taking a selfie every time I am out having dinner. I was trying to post one last night of a pumpkin, you know as a joke about after midnight I turned into a pumpkin but technology failed me and I went to bed angry!

 Yesterday was my little hello to the really cool  people (kool, kewl) plus to also let you know that I'm adorable... hey Deedles said it so it must be true!!!

14 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the post!!! You are a good blogger and I say that because I read very little . Ok hardly no blogs that don't have pictures. Since I'm very visual, I enjoy blogs with pictures....so that should tell you something.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Maddie, lol in other words you love me for me! :)
Thank you for your kind words, wait until you see my next month's pictures about the summer I stayed at a nude beach for a month! I'll skip the part however where I had an accident setting a mouse trap in my cabin.

Deedles said...

See, you just doubled down on your adorability! I'm bi-pictorial. I can go either way as long as the blog is interesting, funny and/or interactive. You seem to be all three. I like when people talk to each other in the comments. It's fun and you learn so much about folks. I will always treasure those fleeting moments of seeing your face, hon. We chosen few have been blessed. Now, what color is your hair again, *snort*?

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, you know I go to a clothing optional camp ground in the Pocono here in the summer. Friends of mine have a huge trailer and cabin there. Does this mean we get ALL OF YOU next month. I will not complain.😲😈😗

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Deedles, thank you for the kind words. By the way, straight, gay or bi-pictorial are all welcome here... hahaha! I think I'm going to get a t-shirt that says "I'm adorable" and wear it to work!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Maddie, NO!

Deedles said...

Maddie and Steven- When Exhibition and Inhibition Collide! Coming *cough* to a theater near you!

Get the t-shirt, it will be adorable. I had a favorite one years ago. It read "Inside this t- shirt is a skinny woman screaming to get out. I ate her!" Ah, good times before having to buy in the men's section.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Deedles, I have a t-shirt that says "Mr right now". My friends laugh and laugh and laugh when I put it on, then my ego cries and cries, what are they trying to tell me! Who needs enemies right? Lol

Deedles said...

Aww, I wanna hug you now! Add "totally" to that I'm adorable shirt!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

It's ok Deedles, I know they love me! Actually to be honest when I see myself in the mirror with that t-shirt, I laugh and laugh too!

Mike said...

XXOO

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Mike, :)

Anonymous said...

Those static IP addresses will betray you every time. I know you understand this but others may not.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

That's not how he found me, he did a Google search on my email address and it was linked to another site at the time.