Monday, May 14, 2018

Panicked For Time.


 This is another from the unfinished drafts, I started this two years ago, if I felt I was running out of time back then, now it's even more frightening. I have work down to only four more unfinished posts from fifteen. I just deleted one from 2009, it was about how at the time we were not accepted yet into society because there were no commercials with gay couples and no gay storylines in tv shows. I deleted it because that is no longer true... happily.

 I feel that I am pressed for time, I feel the clock of life is winding down on me and I need to move faster to accomplish anything. I think that is why I'm so critical in judging guys. I feel that I don't have the time anymore to invest in dating the wrong person. Yes it's judgemental but I think I'm mostly correct in how I judge them, I think I have a good grasp of what a person's character is or what it would be like to deal with this person. I can tell when it's just not going to work and when the guy is completely wrong for me. There is a danger is in my haste, I could make a mistake and let a good one go.

I don't want to add anymore to this post, I decided to leave it as is.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dating helps you figure out if the person has qualities you want in a mate. Sometimes it only takes one date before you toss them back into the dating pool.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

RJ, but what if they toss "me" back, ouch lol!

Ur-spo said...

I have similar angst about losing my grip on Time.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Dr Spo, I guess it's a stage of life thing. I try to not think this way but easier said than done.