Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday loop.


 I keep blogging that it seems we just have a Friday and then it's Friday again already. No? You want to disagree with me.. well what day is it today? Huh? Huh? Oh my Doug, see! See! What did I tell you! Friday-Monday, Friday-Monday, cue the twilight zone music...do dee, do dee, do dee, do dee!

 Maybe none of this is real. Maybe Elon Musk is right when he said we are probably all just characters in an intelligent race's computer simulation game, "now let's add in a plague to see what happens". I guess somewhere an alien is saying, "oh wow look Zortack, even with modern technology and knowledge, the humans are still behaving the same way they did one to two hundred years ago"!

 Anyway, Friday again... or is it? I'm looking at you... Zortack!

10 comments:

Deedles said...

Sweetie, step outside. Take a few deep breaths. Scream a little bit. Try not to get eaten by a bear. There, there. Now eat a dozen cookies (one dozen, not three!) drink some sleepy time tea and get your cute little ass to bed! Or not :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet the aliens place bets on us. Fortunes are won and lost depending on whether we act logically or stupidly.

anne marie in philly said...

our lockdown is being lifted on 6/5! FINALLY! 2 more weeks of this shit, and it's back to work for spouse and I! of course, masks/social distancing will be in place for a bit longer.

HuntleyBiGuy said...

Steven, I think you either got some bad hootch or you need to open the windows and get some fresh air in the house. Seriously, a computer simulation? Wait! Zortack! Stop! Not Ctrl-Alt-Del! Stop! We...🧨

Ur-spo said...

Mr. Musk can go suck a lemon.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Deedles... now about those cookies.. ummm.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Debra, I would put $20 on stupid!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Anne Marie, yes masks etc will have to be around until we get a vaccine.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

HuntleyBiGuy, I'm starting to believe it, how else do you explain the current president?

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Dr Spo... on Mars? :D