Wednesday, March 21, 2018

First Kiss, First Real Kiss.

 This evening I was listening to people on tv joking about their first kiss. This had me laughing over the awkward moment of a first kiss. I began thinking about my first kiss and my first real kiss, what the differences were to me. My first kiss was with a girl at 13, I was over at her house and she wanted to know what kissing was like. I could make jokes about it being gross but actually it was nice. Sometimes I feel sorry for the kids today when I think of the difference between our generations. Here we were, two shy kids sneaking a few kisses in before the adults or little brothers caught us. The innocence and complete naivety on our part compared to what goes on between teens these days.

 I never really kissed someone again until I was around 25, that's when I met Billy. Back to the drawing board with a first time kiss, only this time, it was my first kissing a guy. We parked somewhere and it felt weird, like we were doing it because we thought we should, I remember both of us felt regret after. I think it was internal homophobia that caused us to feel that way. A few days later we started practicing man on man kissing in order to improve. To be honest, even though Billy was a nice guy, he was the worst kisser ever! He kept doing this open mouth thing that was annoying, half the time I was kissing air, I would have to ask him to close his mouth so that I could make contact.

 My first real kiss was with Dan, it's what every love song or romantic poem is about. When my lips first touched his it was electricity, two people bonding into one. I remember our first time, I asked him if I could kiss him, he stared at me for what seemed like an hour and then nodded yes with a cute smile and leaned in. I would later find out he was staring at me on purpose to put me on edge. The first time we kissed, we stayed up all night together just talking and getting to know each other. I say this was my first real kiss because it felt very different to me compared to the others. Like a fairytale, it was my first kiss falling in love.

24 comments:

John Going Gently said...

My first male kiss was with a policeman at the back of a psychiatric hospital

Mistress Maddie said...

When it comes to a first real kiss and first time hot sex.....there is no feeling like it.


AND whats,with policeman? I got pulled over once. When the guy saw my license he asked if I was related to my,aunt. When I said yes,he explained that they were friends. So my must have known I was gay. He asked me out on a date. But I only went because he saved giving a ticket. I think back I should have gone further....he had a great body and kissed good. But seemed wierd he knew my aunt.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could remember my first kiss. It must have been less than average, at best, since I can't recall. There have been many first kisses after it. Some of them good. Some of them terrible. Since, I've learned that nothing compares to a good kisser. A kiss can reveal true love, or passion. It can also foretell betrayal. But when it's good, nothing beats an afternoon with your beloved, kissing under the covers, during a thunderstorm.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember my first kiss with a girl or a guy. One of my first dates post break-up was with a guy who had never had a long-term relationship. He was a horrible kisser which may be why he never had a serious relationship.

Old Lurker said...

Kissing is gross. For some reason it seems grosser than other sex acts.

Anonymous said...

My first kiss was with my "girlfriend". I was 14 I think. We were so naïve. My one and only male kiss actually wasn't that great. The guy had really bad breath.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

John, you just made me 100% jealous of your first kiss! I hope you were working at the hospital and not there as a guest!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Maddie, oh for the love of..... I should have known you would have a cute cop with a nice body ask you out! Seriously if I didn't like you so much, I would be hating you with jealous rage! Lol

John Going Gently said...

I was a nurse there, he was a beat policeman who used to call in for coffee on night duty

John Going Gently said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mistress Maddie said...

I never said cute....i said nice body. But never has sex with him so I don't know how he was in bed. I was respectable though....I let him cup a few good feels and that was it.

Willym said...

I honestly can't remember my first kiss - though it was probably one of the girls in the neighbourhood. But my first kiss with another man ... nope just not remembering that oen though it would have been when I was 14 or 15.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Walter, maybe you just had more than me and so forgot. I haven't lived much, lol.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

RJ, bad kissers don't really learn either, I used to get frustrated with Billy.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Mr Lurker, you are so romantic lol. I can think of a few acts that are much more gross than kissing.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Michael, bad breath eww that will do it!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

John, Sounds romantic.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

John, it's 2018 bi is the new straight! Lol

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Maddie, lol you crack me up, your idea of respectable and my idea of respectable are two completely different ideas. I think I like yours better!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Will, wow 14 or 15, you certainly knew what you wanted back then! You're lucky you didn't get sent to conversion therapy.

Old Lurker said...

You're right. I should not claim that kissing is the grossest sex act. I am not a huge fan of analingus either, and no doubt you have seen even grosser things in your educational films. But kissing is pretty gross, to the point where I avert my eyes when I see it on television or the movies. I do not understand why children are allowed to view such filth.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Mr Lurker, seriously what am I going to do with you! I learned about a new one yesterday, I think it's called WAM or something like that, it seems some guys get turned on by having a warm pie shoved in their face or warm syrup poured over them. I can't even stand honey on my fingers. Anyway I saw a good one for you, they spank the guy because like you they are bad, very bad and need to be corrected in their behavior.

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh Steven...we really need to work some maple syrup, or some whipped cream and some other food items into your sexual repertoire. Having a guy blow you with whipped crème or the such, or an ice cube in the mouth is very fun!!!!!!!

I'll pass on the warm pie thing though, lol!!!!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Maddie, did you forget that I'm Canadian, maple syrup during sex is just common around here, they even teach the proper way to use it during sex ed in high school. Yes I am totally lying, no yuck I don't want anything sticky on me (anything). I tried whipped cream once, I think it was with Billy but I found it gross actually and annoying so I never did it again. However if someone wanted to use it, I would because one of the things that really turns me on is seeing the other person getting turned on.