Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What Will Come Of Us.

I choose to keep this blog about day to day issues, either gay issues or just making our way through life issues. I don't want to get into really heavy issues, world crisis issues, I think that could alter this blog. The truth is though I am the type of person who watches a lot of news, so it's not that I am not aware or worse, that I don't care. Lately however I really worry, I worry about where we are heading. I sometimes feel humanity is flying apart at the seams. I don't blog about it because I find there seems to be so many hidden levels to all the conflicts, I don't feel my comments would be valid when I am still taking in all the information. Our politicians don't look deep enough to come up with solutions, I don't think they would understand the bigger picture, and there always seems to be an even bigger picture. We need a hero right now, sadly heroes don't exist.

5 comments:

larrymuffin said...

I do not think the world is coming apart it's just that we have news now 24-7 which is not a good thing because it is all sound bites and not deep understanding of what is going on. As for the Politicians what they do understand is power and how to achieve it. They will say whatever gets them the prize. After all why be in politics if you do not win. I have stopped listening to the news have no TV and glance at what goes on. I really don't miss it. Maybe sex 24-7 is better, all the time and in your necks of the wood boyz seem quite randy but then I heard that about your neck of the woods.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Really, sex 24/7? That could be going on but the problem is in this part of the woods, the guys like beaver.
Maybe you are right Laurent, maybe it's nothing worse than the time around WWI or WWII, just now everyone has a camera.

Ur-spo said...

I don't blog about politics either as it is depressing and often invidious.
Laurent is a wise man having a very good head for history.

Dutch Dray said...

I try to focus on the positive things in life. The world is harsh enough.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Michael, I like to stay informed but yes, it's probably better to step back from too much info, it can wear on a person.

It would be a very positive thing to send me some of that Dutch candy you were blogging about lol!