Monday, October 15, 2018

My Own Best Fan!


 I always say, if only other people found me half as funny as I find myself, I would be a famous comedian. I crack myself up with my own stupid sense of humour, giggling for hours over something I have said or done.

 Last night I had one of those proud moments. I was checking out a dating site that I was using.  I stopped checking in lately because the guys on there weren't even interested in learning my name, let alone forming a friendship or relationship. One guy sent me two message, "hi there" and "got pics", clearly a man of few words. I think if these guys could just use grunting to communicate, they would. He has listed the fact that he is nine inches and included a photo to prove it. I knew he was expecting something back like, "me no got pics" or "we do sex now"?  However that's not me, the smart ass in me can't pass up an opportunity to say something stupid.

 I'm sure some are shocked to get back full sentences. I thought since he put the effort into emailing me, I should at least send an email back, an email which went something like this, "nine inches holy crap, there is no way I'm letting you near me with that thing"!!! The funny thing is when I do something like that, they almost always want to meet me, as did Mr Nine inch nail, maybe they sense I'm not just another warm place to put it and they are probably trying to find something different as well. Unless that's your thing, it's all good, I'm not judging.









8 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

LMAOOO oh dear. He deserved that response. *high five*

Old Lurker said...

Since when are you intimidated by nine inches?

I communicate in grunts exclusively. As you might guess from my comments, I am often mistaken for being non-verbal.

BlogMarkBlog said...

I prefer complete sentences and smaller appendages. I want to be able to walk the next day.

anne marie in philly said...

it's not just gay men that grunt; the str8 guys are the same way. we have regressed, not progressed. look at the orange thing in the whites-only house for an example of regression.

Deedles said...

Nine, huh? Kinda small for a man. I'm female and mine are eleven. Oh, inches! I thought you were talking about shoe size! Never mind.
I love your sense of humor (extra u's and all). I find a great sense of humor to be more attractive than prideful sense of size. Try to hold on to your funny, Steven. Sometimes that's the only way I can cope with the slings and arrows yada, yada.

Richard said...

Bless his heart. He probably gets a lot of rejection......

JohnMichael said...

I don't think they are any true dating sites anymore, just hook up ones.

Ur-spo said...

I thinks you quite funny; it is one of the reasons I return.