Saturday, March 12, 2016

Relationship Advice For Straight Couples!

Every evening at six, it has always been the tradition in my family to watch the news and get the full details of the day's events. I don't have many channels and unfortunately immediately after the news all my channels carry those celebrity gossip shows, or as today's youth call them, "the news". Today I heard a blurb about another famous couple who split up because the husband was humping the nanny, seems to be a new Hollywood trend. This had me thinking as I was looking at a woman so pretty that even gay little me might even sleep with her, well not really but somewhere deep down the caveman in me grunted, anyway I suddenly realized the mistake and the solution ........................................ Less Mary Poppins, more nanny McPhee, you know the one with the warts and all. Less Fraulein Maria, more Mrs Garret! Seriously, take advice from a gay guy, since you straight people have been telling us how to live our lives for years, let me return the favor. First have the mother do the hiring, now ladies your nanny is not an accessory to your house or furniture. She doesn't have to look like she could go straight into a photo shoot, she only needs to take good care of your children. In this case an older experienced person would actually be an asset. Now for you young mothers in Hollywood, if your husband is one of those top 100 actors that make people feel weak at the knees because they are so darn handsome and charming, then it's probably not a good idea to hire a perky 20s something young woman with model good looks, to stay at home alone with your hot attractive husband when you are away for days working on your own project. Do you see the problem with this picture, especially if the nanny may have a crush on the man, any amount of attention from him would be exciting to her so imagine if he started flirting. As a gay man I can tell you that you need a nanny who could easily be mistaken for a drag queen or one of those older larger ladies who work at McDonald's during the day. This solid piece of advice will give you a happy marriage, unless you're friends with that girl in the vampire twilight movie, the gossip on those shows that I never watch is that she is a home wrecker.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Most sensible advice. I will try to tell as many people as I can in town.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Either that or just get a dog.
JP