Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oh no, Gaydar on the Fritz Again.

Again this week I was very happy to take my mother to see her dentist. I mentioned him before, so little and cute in his pink shirts, very perky, very friendly. Reminds me of a young Matthew Broderick with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. Great smile and not because he's a dentist, because it's a great warm smile. ............................................... He and his assistant were joking with my mother to help relax her before the start of her procedure. At some point they began to joke about decorating and painting a house etc, where the dentist exclaimed that since recently married, he has already learned to just let his wife pick out the colours. That he has been informed by the Mrs dentist, women are better than men in picking out colours and he just needs to say "yes dear". I was very shocked at the "my wife" part of the conversation, oooops boy did I get that one wrong, second time this month! So, does anyone have the number of a good gaydar repair man?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful how you advertise for a repair man on that site - you might not get exactly what you were expecting! Just guessing.
JP

Sooo-this-is-me said...

JP, I was expecting you to take issue with the statement that women are better at picking out colours than men.
Maybe I would get lucky and a cute repair man might show up wearing only a toolbelt and a smile.

Anonymous said...

Now he would be worth dating!
JP

Ur-spo said...

Repair man III is a particularly enticing film.