Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The one and only!

I can't be the only one, I can't possibly be the only gay man at my place of work. Granted it is technology driven work so a lot of engineers and maybe not a huge calling to "the gays" but that's me being stereotype-ish implying that gay people don't want to be engineers. If one more super fem guy, fabulously floats up to me saying look at the pictures of my wife and children.... I am going to SCREAM! Is the world playing some sort of joke on me, little me versus the world, the land of the straights. I am going to be captured and placed in a gay zoo, alone without a mate and "gay Steve" rights activists will pity me and demand my release. Well maybe I won't be totally alone, after all there are a lot of women engineers at my work and I think they might belong in a gay zoo, we would know for sure by their Home Depot frequent buyer's card

3 comments:

Robin said...

Haha, that is unusual for it to be a tech workplace and no gays other than you. Though I can see how you would question the fem ones with a wife and kids. We had one at work but I think he eventually came out, well that's what some folks say at least..

Ur-spo said...

The world is continually playing jokes on us. See the absurdities of it and it may help.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Robin!!!!! Hey buddy how are you doing??? I miss my old blog gang.

Dr. Spo, I don't understand the games anymore, people don't really care if we are gay or not. Either the world is playing some huge joke on me or there are a lot of really effeminate straight men at my work.