Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas Day, I don't think I ever posted on Christmas before, I am too lazy to look back so I will go by faulty memory. My Christmas plans changed when my supposedly fixed car decided to leave me at the mall. Bad timing but I'm not a huge Christmas fan so not a big deal for me. ............................................... Christmas Day, the one day of the year where everyone gathers together and ignores their family while playing on their phones! Hey so if you have people around you and you're reading this on Christmas day, then you really suck! Lol, put the stupid phone, laptop, iPad or whatever down and talk to the people around you! Now go have a Merry Christmas or else!

5 comments:

Ur-spo said...

May you have a merry christmas regardless and a marvelous 2016!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Michael you don't suck, you're a sweetheart, so this doesn't apply to you, lol. At least you were brave enough to comment. Actually to be honest I had a none Christmas, I'm ok with that. When I turned on the news and saw all the homes destroyed by tornadoes, now those poor families are having a bad Christmas!

Willym said...

There wasn't an iPhone or iAnything in sight at either table - well okay last night the iPad came out to show one of our guests Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer. But that was it. So we followed your orders to a T.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Ok Will, Grandma Got Run Over is acceptable, it's pretty darn funny so I pardon you. Plus you were having fun "with" people, not having fun online ignoring people, now there is just that little matter of the Celine comments, tsk tsk, your punishment will be listening to the Titanic song for one solid hour.

larrymuffin said...

Do you have CAA coverage at least they can tow your car to a garage.