Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Writer's Blog...er Block

The last few days I have a lot of emotions going through my head, sometimes I feel that I have nothing to say and then I feel I have too much to get down. When someone stops writing on their blog and I miss that blog, I have a bratty habit of writing to them and calling them a 'lazy blogger' to try and spark them to write. Today I am going to be a little lazy and send you guys over to Kendall's blog "the way I see it". He asked me to take part in his ten questions post that he has on Wednesdays, so this way I can be lazy and you can read my answers.

3 comments:

john said...

Okay, I'll stop over there.

daveincleveland said...

having a couple of those myself...just trying to get composed......then will write...hope your doing ok buddy

Darth Gateau said...

lazy bones!

sometimes I can't even think of a single line to type so don't stress - blog when you feel ilke it - it's your blog. We can wait until you're ready.
;¬)